Infocentrum: +420 415 621 102  Infocentrum: +420 415 621 102

Church of St. Nicolas

Church of St. NicolasChurch of St. Nicolas

Touristic souveniers for sale

Address: Beneše z Loun, Louny 44001

Telephone: +420 415 621 102

E-mail: info@mulouny.cz
WWW: www.farnostlouny.com/index.php?id=30

Route length: 30m od centrálního náměstí

GPS: 50°21'25.76"N, 13°47'44.04"E

Church of St. Nicolas was build in the 16th century at the place of an original Gothic church, which was destroyed by a fire in 1517. An architect was apparently royal master builder Benedict Rejt. Triple gambrel roof with 60 m high prismatic tower in NW corner (municipal and country armorial bearings on a facade), groined vault converging to 6 rectangular butresses, plastered decorated late Gothic presbyterium, Baroque triptych carved prime-altar from the beginning of the 18th century.

Opening hours:

MON:             CLOSED

TUE - THU:     11.00am - 2.00pm and 2.30pm - 5.00pm 

FRI, SAT:        10.00am - 2.00pm and 2.30pm - 5.00pm

SUN:              11.00am - 2.00pm and 2.30pm - 5.00pm












adult            50 CZK
children, senior           30 CZK
family          100 CZK

Night sightseeing on the church-tower:

(High Tourist Season - every first Friday in the month)


5. July, 2. August, 6. September, 24. November  7:00 - 9:00 p.m.



Virtual seesights

Church St. Nicholas, view from the tower

Church St. Nicholaus, view from the tower

Church St. Nicholaus, interier of the tempel





Lower Poohří - logo

Google Translate