The exhibition pavilion A
Address: Masarykovy sady 1470, Louny 44001
GPS: 50°21'45.63"N, 13°47'16.97"E
In 1931 there was organized the district exhibition of the industrial and agricultural success, therefore there was a need to build any exhibition area and pavilions. Majority of them was built from wood, bud one was from bricks. It was designed by Otakar Polak in functionalism and it is still used as the exhibition area. The exhibition was open by the 1st Czech president T.G. Masaryk and his daughter. Every year there are hold different exhibitions, the best known is “Man in a nature”. Today the pavilion is used as a café.