Louny - Žatec
Route length: 30 km
Description of the route:
- Louny - Březno - Postoloprty - Bítozeves - Nehasice - Minice - Staňkovice - Žatec
A possibility to have a swim in the indoor swimming pool, or there are the outdoor swimming pool grounds in the south-western edge of the town. The town walls and reconstructed bastions, the Žatec Gate, the neo-Renaissance town hall built between 1886 and 1887 and also the Gothic House of Sokols of Mory, today a museum, are the main attractions of the town.
Here we can see the chateau from 1611, rebuilt in the Baroque style, with the Classicist gate and out-offices and farm buildings that come from the 18th century. A possibility of swimming in the indoor swimming pool.
The first reference to the village comes from 1318. The granary, dating back to 1691, was built on the foundations of the original fortress from the year 1405. The Church of St Michael from the 14th century.
The village, first mentioned in 1378, has a small chapel and ruins of the former fortress, later converted into a granary.
A possibility of swimming in the indoor swimming pool as well as the outdoor swimming pool. The town offers you to visit three museums: The Homo Lupulus Museum, the Regional Museum and the Hop Museum. The Žatec traditional celebrations of hop and beer are held at the beginning of every September.