From the observation tower to the Dřevíč Chapel
Route length: 61 km
Description of the route:
- Louny - Cítoliby - Smolnice - Hříškov - Bílichov - Milý - Obora - Kroučová - Na Hýži - Dolní Ročov - Smilovice - Dřevíč, Chapel - Vinařice - Divice - Brodec - Líšťany - Louny
A possibility to have a swim in the indoor swimming pool, or there are the outdoor swimming pool grounds in the south-western edge of the town. The town walls and reconstructed bastions, the Žatec Gate, the neo-Renaissance town hall built between 1886 and 1887 and also the Gothic House of Sokols of Mory, today a museum, are the main attractions of the town.
The first mention about the village dates back to the year 1295. The Church of St Gall, an originally Gothic building, first referenced in the 14th century, was later rebuilt in 1763. Rococo furniture.
The village is first mentioned in 1318. The local Baroque farm and chapel are from the 18th century.
There is a hunting chateau from the 1st quarter of the 19th century, which is used for the purposes of forestry today. There is also a small chapel in the village.
Velký bílichovský rybník /Bílichovice Great Pond/
A possibility to have a swim.
The village was already mentioned in 1437. There is a baroque chapel from the year 1736 and rich folk architecture.
The village with a natural swimming pool lies in the south-eastern direction of the village of Milý.
On a partially wooded hill (462 m above sea level) we find the Chapel of St Wenceslas from the 18th century and a game-keeper´s lodge. A prehistoric settlement and a Slavonic settlement used to lie near here.
It is possible to visit the village swimming pool in hot summer months.
There is a fortress rebuilt in the 17th century into a chateau, a part of the farm court.